WINNING MR. HOOK HANDS

November 16th, 2011 § 14 Comments

What the heck is that semi organized two inch binder doing on your desk?!

It contains all of the Obey Crochet drawings, you say?!

And while cleaning and organizing because you live such a wild life style, you found two test prints?! that you don’t want? and want to give away for some awesome hard core hooker out there?

My joy, can not be contained. Not. At. All.

But how, oh how, oh hooky one, do I win this awesome display of hooker pride?! Edward Hook Hands! He’s dreamy.

Leave a comment, tell me your favorite, most awesome breakfast. Why? Because I like breakfast. And because I own this blog and I do what I want. And I want to see if you actually read my mutterings. Mutter.

I will pick two winners Monday morn when I get up. I live in Texas. Good luck. Hooks speed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It

Tagged: , , , , ,

§ 14 Responses to WINNING MR. HOOK HANDS

• Rebecca Mc says:

I love Edward Hookhands. And Obey Crochet.

My favorite breakfast is two eggs sunny side up with runny yolks, buttered toast (to mop up the egg yolks), bacon, fruit salad, and coffee.

• Christine says:

My favourite, most awesome breakfast was actually this week.
    I’ve actually been in poor health lately and so I got permission to work from home for a day last week. Nromally, I would grab a quick muffin for breakfast or something simple, but because I wasn’t in the office, this wasn’t an option. My boyfriend conveniently didn’t have to work that day so he was also over at my place. When I explained about breakfast, he immediately just asked “well, what do you want to eat?”. He actually took the time to make me some delicious scrambled eggs and bacon while I toiled away on the laptop. It doesn’t seem impressive, but for me, the simple act of his doing me this favour without question and without complaint was one of the most uplifting and much needed moments I’ve had in a while.

• Jennifer says:

Hookhands!!! My favorite breakfast of all times is chocolate gravy and biscuits. But since I’m too lazy to cook that much in the morning, I like Grape Nuts mixed into yogurt.

• Monica says:

Fave breakfast? Well that would HAVE to be when someone ELSE makes it…my 12 Yr old, to be exact. He makes Belgian waffles!!! From scratch!! Does this hooker know how to run it, or what???? Muahaha. Oh and did I mention that I cried because I didn’t win the last Hookhands? Hehehe

• Cris says:

Oh dear – mr. hook hands!

I like chopping up onion, bell pepper, and tomato into a microwaveable bowl. Then I tear up some budding meat (just a lil) and add some torn up pepper jack cheese. And then I add some egg beaters egg whites … just enough to cover up about half the veggies. AND THEN I pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and eat it on a tortilla.

Great and filling – LOVE IT (and that picture!!!!!)

• Mary-Anne says:

I love fried eggs. The best fried eggs ever were the three I had for breakfast the morning of my birthday and the week that I experienced a number of interconnected coincidences involving Vladimir Nabokov, Robert Smithson, the hypercube, and hobos. The fact that it was my birthday and fried eggs were being served in the dining hall that day meant eating 3 was pretty much inevitable.

• Kelley says:

Eggie in a basket. I like the name more than I like the actual food. My favorite breakfast is waffles. Or a McGriddle (and I ain’t ashamed to say it). Or a McMuffin. Or a bacon/egg/cheese conglomerate of any type really.

• stitchpunk says:

I make French toast using a burger bun and serve it with sliced banana, crispy bacon and syrup. I do not generally crochet the bacon first – it has been done, but I’m usually too hungry to bother!

• Samantha says:

Hookhands is awesome!

My mama lovingly prepares the BEST fried eggs, toast, sausage and grits. No matter how hard I try, I can’t make it myself or get that stuff at a restaurant half as good as my mama makes it. Must be some kind of “mama voodoo” or something….

• Eli says:

I want to win Edward for my wife, Leora, ’cause she’s an awesome hooker and hooker-pimp (that is, the one who taught me), but I’ll tell you about my favorite breakfast.

I love messy breakfasts. Big, messy breakfasts. My favorite is the appropriately named “American breakfast” at the Artist’s Cafe in Chicago. They make a stack out of a pancake, hashbrowns, Canadian bacon, and an egg, and then they pour hollandaise sauce all over it.

It’s such a gooey mess that my poor wife could barely look my way while I was eating it. But I dream about it sometimes.

• Leora the Sane says:

Fave breakfast is my PB&J waffles: peanut butter waffles (waffle batter made forom scratch with swirls of creamy peanut butter), stacked slathered with layers of peanut butter and jelly (my favorite is a local blackberry preserves from our farmers market) and topped with peanut butter whipped cream. That’s right. Peanut butter whipped cream. I’d eat that off a brick.

Hooker for life… – Leora the Sane

• Erin says:

I love to make this thing with crescents flat in a baking pan. Then pour medium scrambled eggs over top, mix with favorite breakfast meat and cover with some sprinkle cheese. Bake for 30 minutes and then slice and eat.

• ana v says:

MMMMMMmmmm breakfast. i feel breakfast should be enjoyed for lunch and dinner as well. My most favoritist breakfast ever is eggs benedict, with spiniach and tomato extra holindaise sauce, with fruit and home fries. A tub of coffee to compliment. nomnomnom….enjoy your breakfast!!

• My favorite breakfast: homemade vegan “sausage”, scrambled tofu with portobello mushrooms, collard greens, and green onions, rye toast, sliced tomatoes, and home fries with smoked paprika.

What’s this?

You are currently reading WINNING MR. HOOK HANDS at .

meta